Aseel Consumer Privacy Promise
While information is the cornerstone of our ability to provide superior service, our most important asset is the trust that customers place in us. Keeping customer information secure, and using it appropriately, as our customers would expect us to, is a top priority for all of us at ASEEL.
- We will safeguard, according to strict standards of security and confidentiality, any information our customers share with us.
- We will permit only authorised employees who are trained in the proper handling of customer information to have access to that information. Any employees who violate our Privacy Promise will be subject to our normal disciplinary process.
- We will limit the collection and use of customer information to the minimum we require in order to provide superior service to our customers, which includes advising our customers about our products, services and other opportunities, and administering our business.
- We will not reveal customer information to any external organisation unless we have previously informed the customer in disclosures or agreements, have been authorised by the customer to do so, or are thus required by law.
- We will always maintain control over the confidentiality of our customer information. We may, however, facilitate relevant offers from reputable companies. These companies are not permitted to retain any customer information unless the customer has specifically expressed interest in their products or services.
- We will tell customers initially and in plain language, and at least once annually, how they may remove their names from marketing lists. At any time, customers can contact us to remove their names from such lists.
- Whenever we hire other organisations to provide support services, we will require them to conform to our privacy standards and to allow us to audit them for compliance.
- For purposes of credit reporting, verification and risk management, we will exchange information about our customers with reputable reference sources and clearinghouse services.
- We will not use or share - internally or externally - personally identifiable medical information for any purpose other than the underwriting or administration of a customer's policy, claim or account, or as disclosed to the customer when the information is collected, or to which the customer consents.
- We will attempt to keep customer files complete, up-to-date, and accurate. We will tell our customers how and where to conveniently access their account information (except as prohibited by law) and how to notify us about errors, which we will promptly correct.
- We will continuously assess ourselves to ensure that customer privacy is respected. We will conduct our business in a manner that fulfils our Privacy Promise.
Cookies are small amounts of data a website can send to a visitor’s web browser. They are often stored on the device you are using to help track your areas of interest. Cookies may also enable us or our service providers and other companies we work with to relate your use of our online services over time to customize your experience. Most web browsers allow you to adjust your browser settings to decline or delete cookies, but doing so may degrade your experience with our online services.